Your webinar will be held on July 25 ,2018 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET.
We all manage our websites, social media accounts, and other official online presences. But what about our presence inside Google search results’ Knowledge Panel? It’s not just SEO – Google’s Business Profiles can drive a ton of traffic.
In the last year, users interacted more than 55,000 times with UNC Libraries’ Google Business Profiles. These profiles appear in the right column of Google results when somebody searches for a building’s name. From there users called us, got directions, read reviews of buildings, and visited our websites.
Google builds these profiles automatically, with varying degrees of accuracy. But you can improve them! And once claimed, these profiles are a great way to market your events and services. We’ve spent some time cleaning up our listings and exploring the possibilities – this talk will cover what we’ve learned, how users are interacting with our profiles, and provide practical tips.
* Learn how to claim a location in Google.
* Learn how to manage institutional accounts in Google My Business
* See how to bulk update your information across multiple Google My Business profiles
* How to manage and respond to reviews of your Library in Google Business Reviews
* Understand what a Google My Business Post is, and how it can help promote events and services
* Hear about how our users interact with our Google My Business Profiles and Posts