Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY
Florida Library Webinars is dedicated to bringing the most accurate, relevant and current training to staff working in Florida libraries. We believe that a well-trained library staff makes for an excellent library – providing excellent service to its community.
Learning when you need it. Search our database of over 1,000 recordings to find the information you need, when you need it.
Top On-Demand Sessions Last Month
- The New Basics of Professional Customer Service
- Customer Service AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- Best of CES 2020: Emerging Technology for Libraries
- A Dungeon Master in the Library: Women, Libraries, and Role-playing Games
- Best of Children’s Books 2019
- Personnel Skills for Library Managers and Supervisors
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Success: Powerful Tips To Make the Platform Work for Your Library
- How To Address Passive-Aggressive Behavior in the Library Workplace
- Dealing with Challenging Patrons: Safety and Security at Our Library
- The Healing Library
Workshops Coming Soon
|10/01/2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Leading Your Remote Work Team Through A Crisis: 5 Strategies To Keep Your Team Connected, Motivated and Productive|
|10/06/2020: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Understanding non-English Materials|
|10/07/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||How to use live streaming to raise awareness and build community for your library|
|10/08/2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Revolutionizing Digital Community Engagement Strategies with Civic CRMs|
|10/13/2020: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Welcoming New Customers to the Library|