Your webinar will be held on March 19, 2019, 10:30 am – 11:30 am ET.
Within 7 days, the recording of this session will be available in our On-Demand section.
Research of the failure and success of leaders in organizations reveals a high percentage of leaders do not meet the leadership expectations of their staff. The research also identifies the gaps between staff expectations and what the leaders are actually doing.
This webinar will focus on the 7 essential behaviors and skills that are shown to be missing from leadership, along with specific strategies to develop those skills (yes they can be developed by anyone).
This webinar is for you if you:
• frustrated with the results and responses you are getting as a leader
• want to be a better leader
• would like to take more of a leadership role – whether formal or informal
• want to understand how to motivate and engage staff at a higher level
Participants will learn:
• the 7 key areas leaders fail
• to make a self-assessment of each
• a 5 step plan for developing leaders skills and behaviors
• how to be more empathetic
• build better relationships with staff and colleagues
Biography ~ Michael Healey
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.