Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|11/18/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Dispelling Neuromyths: Discovering What We Think About Learning May Not Be True|
|11/23/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Your 21 Magical Days of Gratitude|
|11/24/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Tech Trends 2022 and Beyond|
|11/30/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Best New Picture Books for Ages 1-6|
|12/01/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||How to Create Your Strategic Communications Calendar for 2022|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
GivingTuesday 2020 reports are in – total giving increased from $1.97 billion to $2.47 billion in the United States alone, representing a 25% increase compared to GivingTuesday 2019. Read more here. This year Giving Tuesday is November 30 and it’s never too...
When students first “meet” your library, their impression is likely formed during an Admissions-led tour of campus. Have you ever been surprised or dismayed by something a tour guide said? Have you wanted to revise their script? This lively webinar will highlight...
One of the more frustrating lessons most of us have learned during the pandemic is how much experienced degreed scientists and medical professionals can disagree. And how the body of knowledge about disease can shift and change rapidly. If you decided to...
Top 10 On-Demand
- 10 Customer Service Trends and Predictions for 2021/2022 and Beyond
- Essential Morning Practices for Self-Care
- Creating Boundaries With Patrons
- Twitch and Discord: Opportunities for Delivering Adult Programs at a Distance
- Why DEI Training is Not Working
- Little Hands Signing in Storytime: First Signs
- Cultural Humility: What It Is and Why It’s Important to You and Your Library
- The Six Questions to Ask Yourself About Your Underperforming Employee
- When Programming Isn’t Fun Anymore: Fighting Job Burnout and Relighting Your Program Fire
- Podcasting and Your Library
Browse On-Demand by Topic
Learn Something New Every Day with FLW.
Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105