This video presents an introduction to Google Trends. Google Trends analyzes a percentage of high-volume and high-trending searches made by Google searchers. We’ll take a look at what kinds of information are available and how and where to get it in the Trends website. Be sure to continue the exploration on your own so that you can see for yourself just how helpful this resource can be when assisting library patrons.
- Fix your Facebook: Easy to implement strategies for improving your social media presence
- Learning to Share Your Sandbox: Developing Effective Partnership Agreements
- Google Like a Librarian: Search Tips and Tricks
- Makerspaces in Today's World
- Making PDF's Accessible from Start to Finish
- How to Create a Positive Strategic Impact on your Community
- Trendcasting 2021 and Beyond