This video presents an introduction to Google Trends. Google Trends analyzes a percentage of high-volume and high-trending searches made by Google searchers. We’ll take a look at what kinds of information are available and how and where to get it in the Trends website. Be sure to continue the exploration on your own so that you can see for yourself just how helpful this resource can be when assisting library patrons.
- Increase Library Usage Through Strategic Merchandising
- Experiencing Virtual Reality Inside Virtual Reality: A Conversation
- Serving Our Mobile Users
- Leading During a Crisis ~ How to Develop a Crisis Strategy - To Be Rescheduled
- Leading Your Remote Work Team Through A Crisis: 5 Strategies To Keep Your Team Connected, Motivated and Productive
- Understanding non-English Materials
- How to use live streaming to raise awareness and build community for your library