Your webinar will be held on December 1, 2022, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET.
Within 7 days, the recording of this session will be available in our On Demand section.
Have you found yourself coordinating the efforts of unpaid library volunteers? Would you like to start using volunteers to help provide services in your library?
Can you “fire” a volunteer?
Many libraries wouldn’t be able to provide such excellent services to the public without volunteers. Working with volunteers can be tricky though; what are the best ways to communicate with them? What if they aren’t a good fit for your organization? How can you recruit them? Learn some tips and best practices in this program with Maggie Rose.
At the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
• Create a library volunteer recruitment and onboarding program
• Maintain communication and contact information with volunteers
• Identify library services that can be enhanced by volunteer work
• Utilize library volunteers with respect and gratitude
• Access volunteer work to promote the library’s mission, goals, and programming