“The difficult people we encounter can be our greatest teachers.”
― Eileen Anglin
There are challenges in dealing with people who bring toxicity to the interaction. One challenge is managing the impact it has on us – the other challenge is how to respond effectively – in essence – in ways that continue to allow us to get the job done and maintain a working relationship.
In this webinar, you will learn key strategies, tactics and skills to protect your emotional and psychological well-being, while at the same time not letting the other person control or dominate.
This webinar is for you if:
• You work in a team or group environment
• You interact with the public
• You have a team leadership role
• You want to have less stress and more control of interactions
Participants will learn:
• The drivers of toxic behaviour – why they do what they do
• Specific tactics, tips and tools for responding to toxic communications
• How to stay centered and present when faced with toxicity
• A key to relieving your own frustrating
• How to get work done, have effective communications and not let them control your life
Original broadcast June 14, 2018
Michael Healey – Biography
Michael believes that our workplaces and our workplace relationships can be fun, inspiring, energizing, satisfying AND be creative and productive. He works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and enhancing organizational capacity. He’s been delivering engaging and impactful training programs since 1987.