Date(s) - 05/21/2013
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Today’s workplaces are rife with drama that is both obvious and subtle. Drama can be very disruptive to work flow, productivity, communications and team cohesion.
Creating “drama free” workplaces should be a priority for organizations that want to function at their highest levels, want to be considered “employers of choice”, and want harmonious, collaborative environments.
This two-part webinar series is for you if your organization, department or team experiences any of the following:
- Personality conflicts
- Meeting discussions dominated by a few individuals
- People feeling stressed or overworked
- Emotional responses to situations
Participants will learn:
- How to recognize even subtle forms of drama before they become destructive
- Strategies to proactively redirect drama
- A model to easily recognize the “roles” that get played out in drama situations
- A 5-step plan to eliminate unproductive drama from their environment
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Michael Healey – Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.
Please Note: When you sign up for this webinar series, you will be registered for both sessions May 21st and May 28th @ 10:30 –11:30 PM ET
Registration is closed for this event.