Date(s) - 09/26/2013
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Most library leaders appreciate it when their employees practice upward communication. They notice people that take the initiative to communicate new ideas, innovations and thoughtfully suggest better ways to get the work accomplished.
Did you ever wonder why some people get their suggestions and ideas taken more seriously and others never seem to be successful? Is it because they always have the best ideas or suggestions? Not likely.
In this interactive and informative webinar, participants will learn to:
- Understand the importance of framing all communication with your management team in terms of their self-interest
- Use the 5 step process of Communicating Up effectively and (almost) effortlessly
- Move conversations toward agreement by asking questions that focus on the benefits of solving problems and reaching objectives
- Consider and communicate in the style that the manager prefers and
- Have more confidence in communicate their opinions, suggestions and ideas
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the People~Connect Institute Webinars.
Registration is closed for this event.