Date(s) - 09/11/2014
Recent research suggests managers spend as much as 30% of their time either clearing up mis‐communications or fixing problems caused by poor communication.
This webinar will demonstrate how many of those mis-communications can be avoided and mitigated using a simple yet effective model to firstly identify the different styles of communicators and then detailing what each style needs to have effective communication.
This webinar is for you if:
• there are people to whom you “just can’t get through” – who “don’t get it”
• members of your team have “personality conflicts”
• you spend a lot of time rehashing events to figure out who said what
• you’re frustrated with how often really clear communications go off the rails
Participants will learn:
• to quickly identify the 4 communication styles
• how to adapt communications so the needs of every style are met
• to recognize almost immediately when a communication is going awry
• that many personality conflicts are often style differences and what to do
• to dramatically reduce the amount of time spent in mis-communications
Michael Healey ~ Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987