Date(s) - 02/23/2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Looking to expand your programs beyond weekly storytime and summer reading? Or are you interested in refreshing your stockpile of go-to programs?
In this interactive webinar program, Jill Burket Ragase will cover:
- The latest programming trends and ideas for incorporating them with limited time/budget
- New ideas for low cost programs
- Ideas for tapping into your local community for free or low cost programs
- How to utilize your patrons and parents for free or low cost programming
- Programming ideas that work with the National Summer Reading theme for 2017
Budgets and time are tight. We’ll spend an hour covering the latest programming trends and how they can be adapted to fit your needs. We’ll also cover the latest and greatest from Pinterest and beyond for programming ideas you can act on for 2017.
Register here for the live webinar or to have early access to the recording when it becomes available – all in this place! No need to register in a separate place for recording access.
Jill Burket Ragase ~ Biography
Jill Burket Ragase has worked as a Children’s Librarian and Collection Development Librarian in several states as an MLS Librarian and now is an independent library consultant and children’s services expert. She has made professional presentations at various professional conferences on children’s programming.
Registration is closed for this event.