Date(s) - 08/18/2016
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
Creating a culture of leadership is a key component in your organizations ability to grow year over year. It is not something that can be implemented; rather a culture of leadership evolves organically by taking the necessary steps and investing the time and resources that are required to create leaders throughout your organization.
In this interactive and informative session, participants will learn the 5 Steps of Creating a Culture of Leadership in their library.
The steps include:
- Defining your current organizational leadership culture
- Building a culture of leadership into the hiring process
- Building accountability into the leadership process
- Involvement in decision-making processes
- Developing leadership skills at all levels of your organization
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world.
Registration is closed for this event.