Date(s) - 09/11/2014
Today’s workplaces are rife with drama that is both obvious and subtle. Drama can be very disruptive to work flow, productivity, communications and team cohesion.
Creating “drama free” workplaces should be a priority for organizations that want to function at their highest levels, want to be considered “employers of choice”, and want harmonious, collaborative environments.
This two-part webinar series is for you if your organization, department or team experiences any of the following:
- Personality conflicts
- Meeting discussions dominated by a few individuals
- People feeling stressed or overworked
- Emotional responses to situations
Participants will learn:
- How to recognize even subtle forms of drama before they become destructive
- Strategies to proactively redirect drama
- A model to easily recognize the “roles” that get played out in drama situations
- A 5-step plan to eliminate unproductive drama from their environment
Michael Healey – Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.