Date(s) - 09/11/2014
Category(ies) No Categories
Individual accountability leads to a better workforce. It’s something you’ve seen lots of times before — employees who simply refuse to take responsibility and accountability for themselves. And it’s a problem you’d love to get rid of. It is not always an easy thing to do. Sometimes— you need help.
This interactive and informative webinar will cover:
- Finding out if your employees really know what’s expected of them – or if they’re scraping by thinking they’re doing a great job
- How a lack of personal responsibility negatively affects your bottom line
- Rewarding success: encouraging employees to embrace accountability
- Leading by example – and how to get others to follow
- Pointing fingers – the negative impact it has on morale
- The impact of attitude on the workplace and how a blame shifter can drag everyone down
- How to handle an employee who never takes responsibility for his or her failures
Sherry Darden ~ Biography
Sherry Darden is founder and owner Hundredfold Return, Inc, a Dallas-based company. The company was founded in 2005 to offer a multitude of training and consulting services exclusively for the non-profit sector including strategic planning and professional development. The company also offers business coaching, consulting, and a full menu of interactive training.
Sherry comes from a family of educators, so offering training was a natural transition from her corporate career to her training career in 1999 where she wrote 4 classes and taught them on line for Wilbur Wright City College in Chicago, Illinois.