Date(s) - 09/11/2014
It has been said, “Customer Service truly begins once we have failed our customer.” Yet, customer service recovery is one of the most critical, yet least talked about components of an organization’s customer service goals and mission.
This webinar examines how library employees can empower their departments and organizations to respond (and not react) when service failures happen and how to anticipate customer service problems and failures to retain and create loyal customers.
Participants will learn and begin to master:
- Examination of the system(s) your organization has in place to handle customer service failures
- Strategies for identifying and solving the customer service “holes”
- The understanding and use of Customer Service Action Forms in the recovery process
- Training Customer Service Recovery: Growing from Customer Service to Customer Excellence
- Measuring the benefits of customer service recovery to your organization
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the People~Connect Institute Webinars.