Date(s) - 09/11/2014
The most effective organizations and teams are able to distribute leadership, decision-making and actions taken through all levels of the organization, including on the front lines.
This webinar details the elements of effectively distributing leadership. Active processes for creating DL will be detailed, along with key indicators to recognize when DL is happening organically. Strategies for nourishing and promoting a culture of leadership will be discussed.
This webinar is for you if:
• You’re a leader looking to create more leaders in your group or team
• You would like your staff to better think through problems and have the confidence to make timely decisions
• You want more staff to “see” the big picture
• You are ready to delegate leadership responsibilities but aren’t sure the best way to ensure the job will get done and get done right
Participants will learn:
• The key differences between responsibility and authority
• How to cultivate informal leadership roles
• To identify the key challenges with informal leadership structures
• Strategies to effectively address informal leadership challenges
• The primary reasons DL doesn’t develop
Michael Healey ~ Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.