Date(s) - 09/30/2016
Register here for access to the recording of this webinar, available within 7 days of the live class on 3/29/2016. We will email you when the recording is posted here. Prefer the live event? Register here.
We are more visual. Websites or flyers are more likely to get noticed with striking images. Each image file type has its own strength and weakness. This webinar will explain the differences between the file types. We will also navigate Pixabay (www.pixabay.com) to find free and legal images. Learning objectives include:
• Gain a deeper understanding of digital image file types and their uses,
• Understand the best searching techniques to discover images on Pixabay,
• Learn how to tweak pictures with Microsoft Word,
• Evaluate the different free editing software,
• Learn how to complete some basic editing techniques in Paint.Net.
This webinar is designed for librarians with previous experience using the Microsoft Word or Publisher.
Biography ~ Crystal Feyerchak
Crystal is the Continuing Education Librarian at the Twinsburg Public Library. She develops, teaches, and manages the technology training program at the library. In addition, she also coordinates the continuing education classes (in-person and virtual). She is currently the assistant manager in the Digital and Learning Services Department.
Registration is closed for this event.