Date(s) - 06/05/2014
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
How about a fresh approach to library volunteers? Whether your library has an established volunteer program, no program, or your program needs a new outlook, this webinar can help you and your library staff to develop a volunteer program with the focus that works for your library’s needs.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- Where to look for library volunteers. It’s not always where you think!
- How do structure a program that works
- Motivational strategies that can be formatted to fit your library
- How to help you staff supervise volunteers
- Best practices presented in real life scenarios that make sense
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Kathy Pape ~ Biography
Kathy has worked for ten years in Ohio libraries and is currently the Executive Director of the Conneaut Public Library in Conneaut, Ohio. Kathy also works as a producer, writer, actor, and director for one of Ohio’s cable access channels that provides programming to households in Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
Registration is closed for this event.