Date(s) - 09/11/2014
Google Analytics is a free an easy to use service that offers valuable insight into how people arrive to and use your website. No website should be live on the Web without Google Analytics or some kind of analytic service running to provide comprehensive statistics of your website’s traffic.
In this webinar:
• Learn what Google Analytics is and what it is capable of doing.
• Watch how to create and insert the tracking code into webpages.
• Explore the Dashboard and its features.
• Create accounts, users, properties, and profiles.
• Understand how to read and share reports.
Originally broadcast June 19, 2013.
About the Instructor:
Todd McBride is a systems administrator, webmaster, computer technician, and musician. His IT experience spans several industries from Finance, to Education, to Healthcare. He currently is an IT Operations Analyst for CarePlus Health Plans in Tampa, FL helping to maintain both Unix and Windows 2008 servers. His interests include cutting-edge technology and how it best can be used to improve organizational efficiency. This includes a focus on simplifying the sometimes overwhelming number of free technological resources available today to enable your business and organization.