Date(s) - 11/26/2013
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
In this November 26 webinar we’ll hear from library representatives about the types of information requests they have received in the first several weeks of open enrollment for the Affordable Care Act, and what they have learned in responding.
The Health Insurance Marketplace associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) opened on October 1. Many libraries are implementing community-based strategies to address this new information need, while continuing to grow their own knowledge about the requirements of the law. Please join us for this session to hear from library representatives about the types of information requests they have received in the first several weeks of open enrollment, and what they have learned in responding. ACA experts will also be on hand to share key policy updates and answer questions during the live Q&A portion of the webinar.
- Susan Hildreth, Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Susie Butler, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Debbie Rzepczynski, Lake County Public Library
- Jennifer Keohane, Connecticut Library Consortium
Start time: 2:00 Eastern / 11:00 Pacific
Tweet: #wjwebinar #libs4health
- WebJunction’s Health Happens in Libraries section
- HealthCare.gov (official application and enrollment site)
- National Marketplace Help Center: 1-800-318-2596
- What is the Marketplace in my state?
- Identify local enrollment support
- CMS Health Insurance Marketplace, including:
Sign up for project updates at WebJunction.org via Get Involved.
For more information, please visit the project Resources page.