Date(s) - 06/30/2015
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Category(ies) No Categories
Most hiring managers find hiring to be one of the hardest tasks. So many bad things can happen. We may fear things including:
- “I might hire the wrong person.”
- “What if I hire someone who can’t do the job or doesn’t fit in the team?”
- “It can take a long time and I don’t have time to go through all those resumes.”
- “I don’t want to be disappointed… again.“
Let’s turn this fear and loathing on its ear with a different approach to hiring! This fun and interactive webinar explores creative ways to organize the job search to:
- Complete the search in a timely manner
- Ask questions designed to uncover whether the candidate will fit the role
- Find the right candidates as quickly as possible
These techniques will take the fear and loathing out of your next talent search!
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Instructor Bio ~ Katherine Burik
At The Interview Doctor, Katherine Burik brings her extensive background in human resources and finding jobs herself to help candidates and companies create an effective recruitment search process to find the job or candidates they love. Katherine has published white papers and three books on job search as part of The Job Seeker Manifesto, including: The Job Search Marketing Plan: Declare to the World How You Will Find Your Next Job, Resumes 3.0: Tools to find your next job, and Tell Me About Yourself: Secrets to Successful Job Interviews. A fourth book targeting company talent acquisition, Talent Search Marketing Plan, is in the works.
Registration is closed for this event.