Date(s) - 04/01/2015
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Google Analytics is a free and easy to use service that offers valuable insight into how people arrive to and use your website. No website should be live on the Web without Google Analytics or some kind of analytic service running to provide comprehensive statistics of your website’s traffic. In this webinar:
- Learn what Google Analytics is and what it is capable of doing.
- Watch how to create and insert the tracking code into webpages.
- Explore the Dashboard and its features.
- Create accounts, users, properties, and profiles.
- Understand how to read and share reports.
Original broadcast April 1, 2015
Instructor Bio ~ Todd McBride
Todd McBride is an IT project manager, network administrator, webmaster, computer technician, and musician. His IT experience spans several industries from Finance, to Education, to Healthcare. He currently is an IT project manager for CarePlus Health Plans in Tampa, FL leading software development projects. His interests include cutting-edge technology and how it best can be used to improve organizational efficiency. This includes a focus on simplifying the sometimes overwhelming number of free technology resources available today to enable your business and organization.
Registration is closed for this event.