Date(s) - 05/25/2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Have you ever wanted to conduct a job fair to help your community? Have you ever been discouraged from doing so? In this informative webinar, we will shine some light on the job fair process. Any library, including medium and smaller libraries, can host a job fair.
You will learn the ins and outs from Crystal Feyerchak, who has hosted two successful job fairs in a mid-sized library.
Specifically, in this webinar attendees will:
- Identify the type of job fair necessary for your community;
- Understand your available space and how that will affect your fair;
- Plan for foot traffic, lost resumes, and no-show employers;
- Locate and invite potential employers;Develop evaluation tools;
- Recruit and train volunteers;
- Create smaller, related programming designed to help job seekers.
Biography ~ Crystal Feyerchak
Crystal was the Continuing Education Librarian at the Twinsburg Public Library (OH). She developed, taught, and managed the technology training program at the library. In addition, she also coordinated the continuing education classes (in-person and virtual) and implemented a variety of adult programming that focused on lifelong learning or skill development.
Registration is closed for this event.