Date(s) - 07/15/2014
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
A highly functioning library is one that has motivated staff, full of self-starters and problem solvers. Individual accountability leads to a more productive workplace where both patrons and staff flourish, but how do you get there? Join Kathy for this program and get the tools you need to foster a culture of accountability within your library staff.
This thought provoking webinar will cover:
- How to encourage and reward staff accountability
- Addressing moral busters in the workplace
- Setting the appropriate tone for staff
- Thinking outside the box, or within the box
- Rising to the occasion, tools of the trade
- Worse case scenarios and workplace recovery
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Kathy Pape ~ Biography
Kathy has worked for ten years in Ohio libraries and is currently the Executive Director of the Conneaut Public Library in Conneaut, Ohio. Kathy also works as a producer, writer, actor, and director for one of Ohio’s cable access channels that provide programming to households in Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
Registration is closed for this event.