Date(s) - 04/30/2013
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Category(ies) No Categories
Register here for access to the recording of this webinar, available within 7 days of the live class on April 30,2013. We will email you when the recording is posted here.
Prefer the live event? Register here.
Teams, departments and organizations that have programmed themselves to ongoing, continuous learning, are more nimble and adaptable to respond effectively to the ever-changing internal and external pressures that hobble many groups.
This webinar details the key attributes of learning organizations, and presents the key strategies that organizations employ to create a learning environment.
This webinar is for you if:
- Your organization, department or team is faced with both predictable and unforeseen change.
- You want to be ahead of the curve.
- You feel like your people are always trying to catch-up.
Participants will learn:
- A simple, yet effective process to create learning environments,
- A “5 minute” model for taking positive lessons from any situation,
- How to engage “possibility vs. impossibility” thinking,
- Create engagement at meetings – even weekly staff meetings,
- How to provide a “context” for collaboration.
Michael Healey – Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.
Registration is closed for this event.