Date(s) - 09/11/2014
Teams, departments and organizations that have programmed themselves to ongoing, continuous learning, are more nimble and adaptable to respond effectively to the ever-changing internal and external pressures that hobble many groups.
This webinar details the key attributes of learning organizations, and presents the key strategies that organizations employ to create a learning environment.
This webinar is for you if:
- Your organization, department or team is faced with both predictable and unforeseen change.
- You want to be ahead of the curve.
- You feel like your people are always trying to catch-up.
Participants will learn:
- A simple, yet effective process to create learning environments,
- A “5 minute” model for taking positive lessons from any situation,
- How to engage “possibility vs. impossibility” thinking
- Create engagement at meetings – even weekly staff meetings,
- How to provide a “context” for collaboration.