Date(s) - 09/11/2014
The real issue is fear of success, and since we are not familiar with it, we are drawn away from it and back to what we know best, failure.
Russell Friedman from Psychology Today, June 2012
How would you answer the question: “Are you successful in life?”
First diagnosed by Psychologist Matina Horner in the early 1970s, the fear of success is similar to the fear of failure. They have many of the same symptoms, and both fears hold you back from achieving your dreams and goals.
In this two-part webinar series, Andrew Sanderbeck explores the signs and causes of the fear of success, (did you know they are mainly unconscious?) and offers several strategies to help you overcome your fears as you create more opportunities for enjoying your successes!
In Part 1 you will be given information and the tools to answer the following question: What keeps me from being successful?
Participants will also learn to identify:
- Signs of the Fear of Success in Your Life
- Causes of the Fear of Success in Your Life
- Clues that You Might be Sabotaging Your Own Success
In part 2 of this webinar series, Andrew Sanderbeck helps you to focus on the question: What will happen if you succeed?
- Strategies to Help You Overcome Your Fears ofSuccess
- Hot to Apply “Personality Plus”, the Four Major Personality Types that People Possess and Use in Achieving Success
- Six Tips to Help You Believe in Yourself! (Many People Believe this is the Biggest Obstacle to Being Successful)