Date(s) - 10/31/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Did you want to work in a library because you love books? Whether readers’ advisory is part of your job or not, our users know that books are our brand. Join us for a fun discussion of readers’ advisory, and learn how you can help your users discover great new reads, plus boost your library usage.
Participants will learn tips and tricks from Cari and will share among themselves.
Topics for discussion include:
• How to find new reads, including early copies
• How to talk about genres you don’t read
• Collection development, including e-media
• Programming to support an RA culture in your library
• The readers’ advisory interview
• Ideas for training and staying current
Register here for the live webinar or to have early access to the recording when it becomes available – all in this place! No need to register in a separate place for recording access.
Biography ~ Carrie Dubiel
Carrie is the Adult Learning and Information Services Manager at Twinsburg Public Library. She is also a writer, teacher, and podcaster.
Registration is closed for this event.