Date(s) - 06/06/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In 2018, the Union County Carnegie Library underwent a re-branding in conjunction with our building renovation.
in this informative program, attendees will learn:
• The details of our experiences and processes
• Marketing and social media strategies and best practices
• How to create a marketing plan
• Free (and cheap) marketing tools
• Graphic design principles
• Other tips and tricks to successfully interact with your community and promote your library
Our focus is on passing along knowledge to help other small, rural libraries assess their needs, revamp their marketing and social media strategies, and re-brand on a budget.
Register here for the live webinar or to have early access to the recording when it becomes available – all in this place! No need to register in a separate place for recording access.
Biography ~ Taylor Atkinson
Taylor Atkinson is the Assistant Director of the Union County Carnegie Library in Union, South Carolina