Date(s) - 02/10/2022
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Your resume is one of the most valuable tools for your career but creating this document and talking about yourself can be daunting.
Maybe you’re not sure how to fit all your information onto one page or maybe you are considering a two-page resume. Maybe you’re not sure about what skills and experience to include or the right way to format and write your resume.
Whatever your concern, I’ll break down everything you need to know about making the perfect resume, from scratch.
In this webinar attendees will learn:
• What is a resume and what employers are looking for in a resume
• How you write a resume and acceptable formats
• How to include your work experience, volunteer experience, and education
• What skills and interests you can include
• How to tailor your resume to the job and ATS
• How to write a summary statement
• And how to edit your resume as time goes on
Presenter: Rachael Altman
Rachael believes that transferable skills, curiosity, passion, and mindfulness are the keys to success. She is a career coach, yoga teacher and meditation teacher, and jewelry maker. Her purpose is to inspire people to realize the value in their transferable skills and the fact that they can do anything with curiosity, creativity, and an open mind. She has spent her career in market research and business development at Deloitte, Sidley Austin, and Deloitte and as an academic librarian at Rockford University and Alabama State University. Rachael currently works as a Market Research Analyst at G2, a tech company based in Chicago. You can connect on Instagram @itsrachaelaltman, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and on LinkedIn.