Date(s) - 05/09/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Modern library programming involves incorporating popular trends, research on language and reading acquisitions, as well as developmental milestones, and of course fun! Pulling that off with ease requires solid planning and organization.
In this interactive webinar program, Jill Burket Ragase will give you a variety of tools that you will be able to use to:
• Strategically plan your programming calendar
• Use planning time efficiently for maximum results
• Methods to collect titles and activities for future use
• Methods to transform the sea of titles, themes, and random ideas into a cohesive plan
• Incorporate flexibility in your plans to meet evolving conditions
• Tips and tricks for organizing program and storytime themes, programming supplies, and materials,
• Set up shared documents to decrease workload across staff
Program planning doesn’t have to be time consuming. We’ll discuss strategies for organizing your ideas, work, and materials in a way that maximizes your planning time investment.
Register here for the live webinar or to have early access to the recording when it becomes available – all in this place! No need to register in a separate place for recording access.
Biography ~ Jill Burket Ragase
Jill Burket Ragase has enthusiastically shared her passion for Youth Services as an Independent Library Consultant for four years. She earned her MLS from the University of Kentucky and is the former Children’s Librarian and Juvenile Collection Development Librarian for the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County, an SLJ 5 star library and winner of the National Medal for Museum and Library Services. She is also the proud parent of two, yes two sets of boy/girl twins with her husband Mark in Cincinnati, OH.