Date(s) - 01/10/2013
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
The End of Rah-Rah and Blah-Blah Organizational Training!! Designing Organizational Training with Higher Retention and Return On Investment!
This Professional, Current and Interactive one-hour webinar from PCI Webinars explores and explains The Principles of Adult Learning including:
- Differences between the learning styles of adults and children and what adults need to feel safe in learning
- The Pyramid of Retention Rates including the best and worst techniques for getting the most from our training sessions
- Designing Training Objectives that guide the creation and direction of your training
- The six things that need to be considered when designing a training program
- The art and science of matching your activity choices to your training objective
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the PCI Webinars.
Registration is closed for this event.