Date(s) - 09/30/2013
Register here for access to the recording of this webinar, available within 7 days of the live class on September 25th. We will email you when the recording is posted here.
For today’s time-challenged professionals, the new “normal” is having more work to do and the overwhelming sense that there’s no time to get it all done. But it does not have to be that way. You will learn refreshingly simple tips to help you allocate your time, overcoming bad habits, make efficient time choices, embrace technology- and enjoy the time you will gain.
This fast, information, packed webinar will show you how to:
- Accept the Fact of Time
- Understand where you spend your time and why
- Mind Your Minutes
- Identify and overcome your bad time habit
- Deal With It and Be Done With It
- Deal with e-mail, text messages, voice mail and other urgencies – and be done with it!
- Gain Time With Technology
- Embrace technology’s time-saving opportunities and you’ll add hours to your day.
- Master the Two-Minute Drill
- Use this time too anywhere to free up time
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training seminars for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the PCI Webinars.
Registration is closed for this event.