Date(s) - 10/15/2014
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
There are many social media sites out there that we can use such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest to connect us with friends and co-workers. But how do we know if we’re getting the most out of these services? During this workshop, we will discuss taking these social media sites to the next level.
Explore how to use social media for professional development including:
– How to use social media for new ideas and professional learning
– Finding networks of individuals with similar work passions and issues
– How to use them for promoting your library and ideas
– Using social media for product recommendations and troubleshooting
– Finding influencers to follow on these sites
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Biography ~ Diana Silveira
Diana Silveira is the President of Novare Library Services, a company that focuses on web, mobile and infrastructure services for libraries. Previous to starting Novare Library Services, she was the Virtual Reference Manager for Florida’s Ask a Librarian Service and coordinator for Florida’s Statewide Delivery System. She presents regularly on implementing technology, best practices and privacy issues online. She also works with libraries to deploy new technologies and develop new mobile and desktop websites.
Registration is closed for this event.