Date(s) - 09/24/2013
10:30 am - 11:30 am
There is lots of information in popular books and the media on body language, and most of it is, at best, incomplete, At worst, completely wrong.
We are continuously sending, receiving and interpreting messages, most of the interpretation is done beyond our cognitive awareness.
Video segments will be used to demonstrate and detail the impact of body language on communication. A more comprehensive and accurate understanding of how non-verbal communication really works will be developed, along with strategies for using body language effectively.
This webinar is for you if:
• People have ever completely misinterpreted something you said
• You have to interact with people who say one thing and do another
• You feel uncomfortable around some people and you’re not sure why
• You often find yourself “not on the same page” with someone
Participants will learn:
• To identify and understand the 3 communications modalities
• The number one secret to reading body language accurately
• How to use body language to build rapport with people – quickly
• How body positioning can set the “context” for interactions
• How to use body language to diffuse and de-escalate situations
• Techniques to make body language a powerful tool for effective communications
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Michael Healey – Biography
Michael works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and capacity building. He has been developing and delivering impactful training programs since 1987.
Registration is closed for this event.