Date(s) - 07/22/2014
10:30 am - 11:30 am
There’s a popular saying that “10% of life is stuff happening to us and the other 90% is what we do with it”.
The book Who Ordered This Truckload of Dung – Inspiring Stories for Welcoming Life’s Difficulties, by Ajahn Brahm is an international bestseller for a few reasons: The stories within make you think, sometimes laugh and connect you to what is real on the inside.
This webinar focuses on six stories from the book and we will discuss how the lessons from these stories can help us to find more peace and balance in our lives. Even when life has metaphorically, just dumped a truckload of dung at our front door.
Can’t attend the live event? Register over here for access to the recording, made available within 7 days of the live webinar.
Andrew Sanderbeck ~ Biography
Andrew has been developing and conducting training programs for libraries and library organizations for more than ten years. He has presented Web-based, On-line, and Face-to-Face sessions on Management and Leadership, Customer Service and Communication Skills in the U.S. and numerous countries around the world. He is the founder of the PCI Webinars.
Registration is closed for this event.