Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|01/19/2021: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm||Tips for Virtual, Outdoor, In-Person Programming During COVID-19 for Children, Youth, and Family|
|01/20/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Building Connections and Keeping Students Engaged in Online Courses|
|01/21/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Let’s Move in Libraries!|
|01/26/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Staying Relevant in the Library Profession|
|01/27/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Virtual Programs, Measurable Results|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
How do we, as managers and leaders, foster a healthy, inclusive work environment so all employees can succeed? Individuals with diverse backgrounds are being subjected to subtle and overt bias in the workplace due to the divisive climate in which we live. There isn’t...
Considering a renovation project and don’t know where to start? Hoping to suggest a renovation project to library administration or Board? Learn the basics of construction and renovation projects to ensure yours will be a success! Consultant and former Director...
Augmented reality can be an engaging way for students and patrons to interact with the library. From orientations to learn about different library services to scavenger hunts to play a game, there are many uses for augmented reality in the library. At Texas A&M we...
Top 10 On-Demand
- The New Basics of Professional Customer Service
- Customer Service AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- Best of CES 2020: Emerging Technology for Libraries
- A Dungeon Master in the Library: Women, Libraries, and Role-playing Games
- Best of Children’s Books 2019
- Personnel Skills for Library Managers and Supervisors
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Success: Powerful Tips To Make the Platform Work for Your Library
- How To Address Passive-Aggressive Behavior in the Library Workplace
- Dealing with Challenging Patrons: Safety and Security at Our Library
- The Healing Library
Browse On-Demand by Topic
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105