Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|04/15/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Personal Leadership Skills: Everyday, All the Time|
|04/20/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Copyright and Library Lending During COVID-19|
|04/21/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Equity in Marketing|
|04/21/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Leading During a Crisis ~ How to Be Proactive During a Crisis - Part 3|
|04/22/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Teaching Online: Tips for Moving Your Face-to-Face Instruction Online|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
By now, we’ve all heard of Zoom and probably have utilized some version of a virtual meeting. This presentation will focus on unlocking Zoom’s true power and offering more engaging meetings, presentations, and workshops. We will be blending some of the more...
April is World Autism Month and National Autism Awareness Month. Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), a neurological and developmental disorder, becomes observable in early childhood and impacts the person throughout their life. With a range of symptoms, how can parents,...
You have been asked (or maybe you volunteered) to do a webinar. Now what? You’ve almost certainly sat through your share of horrendous webinars, and you don’t want to inflict one on anyone else. How do you prepare? How is a webinar different from giving an in-person...
Top 10 On-Demand
- The New Basics of Professional Customer Service
- Customer Service AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- Best of CES 2020: Emerging Technology for Libraries
- A Dungeon Master in the Library: Women, Libraries, and Role-playing Games
- Best of Children’s Books 2019
- Personnel Skills for Library Managers and Supervisors
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Success: Powerful Tips To Make the Platform Work for Your Library
- How To Address Passive-Aggressive Behavior in the Library Workplace
- Dealing with Challenging Patrons: Safety and Security at Our Library
- The Healing Library
Browse On-Demand by Topic
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105