Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|07/28/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Creating Virtual Outreach that Works|
|07/29/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Negotiations/Asking for a Raise|
|08/03/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Podcasting and Your Library|
|08/04/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||10+ Tools to Create Tutorials for Your Website|
|08/05/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Peek Behind the Admin Curtain: Trustee Secrets All Library Staff Need To Know|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
Learn how to formalize talent development and ensure leadership continuity by developing and implementing a succession plan at your library. Don’t get caught off guard when a key staff member leaves! A succession planning process will help your library take time now...
Job-related burnout is especially prevalent in youth services, particularly during summer reading. We have had many bright young minds in this vocation burn out and change departments or career paths due to job-related stressors. This session will be all about...
Memes, you see them everywhere, and they appear on every social network from Facebook to TikTok. They have the power to influence elections and have become cornerstones of digital culture. It is effortless to create your own memes, which can be posted to social media...
Top 10 On-Demand
- The New Basics of Professional Customer Service
- Customer Service AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- Best of CES 2020: Emerging Technology for Libraries
- A Dungeon Master in the Library: Women, Libraries, and Role-playing Games
- Best of Children’s Books 2019
- Personnel Skills for Library Managers and Supervisors
- The Ultimate Guide to Instagram Success: Powerful Tips To Make the Platform Work for Your Library
- How To Address Passive-Aggressive Behavior in the Library Workplace
- Dealing with Challenging Patrons: Safety and Security at Our Library
- The Healing Library
Browse On-Demand by Topic
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105