Do you want to take the guesswork out of grant work? Grants can support the changing needs in your community and provide many benefits (in addition to funding!). Stephanie Gerding’s grant webinars are known for being easy to understand, motivating, and full of valuable tips. Practical advice, easy grants for beginners, partnership ideas, and valuable resource lists will be shared.
You’ll be excited, motivated, and ready to win grants for your library!
- With so much competition for grant dollars, you want to be able to:
- Apply the basic process of grant work
- Develop grant projects using community needs and planning
- Quickly find the best grant opportunities for your library through free resources
- Find out what funders are looking for in a successful grant proposal,
- Be excited and confident about grant work!
Biography ~ Stephanie Gerding
Stephanie Gerding, MLIS, (http://stephaniegerding.com), is a library consultant with 20 years of professional experience. Stephanie is the author of four books including the ALA Editions best seller, Winning Grants, Second Edition: A How-To-Do-It Manual For Librarians. She has success in all areas of grant work as a grant writer, reviewer, funder, evaluator, and project manager. She’s been a lead grant reviewer of LSTA and state grants at two state libraries, and reviewed grants for nonprofits, including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. She’s the Executive Director of Act of Giving, a small nonprofit giving circle. Stephanie finds grant work exciting and challenging and loves helping others learn to enjoy it as well. She lives in beautiful Seattle, WA with her husband and their spunky twelve-year-old daughter.