Your webinar will be held on April 13, 2021, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET.
Within 7 days, the recording of this session will be available in our On Demand section.
You already know that Canva is an online graphic design website that targets people who have little graphic design experience. But even the most user-friendly platform has its secrets.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
– Graphic design concepts that make eye-catching images
– Best practices for organizing and sharing images
– Tips for creating social media graphics, videos, infographics, and custom Powerpoint slides
– Little-known features that make Canva even easier to use
– How your library may be eligible to get the premium version of Canva for free.
Presenter: AnnMarie Flora
AnnMarie has over a decade of experience working on the front lines in public libraries. She has worked in reference, cataloging, circulation, and youth services. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing and a Master’s degree in Library and Information Science, and is the Adult & Information Services Supervisor at Seminole Community Library. Her passions include perfecting the library user experience, advocating for libraries on social media, and motivating people to write down and share their stories. AnnMarie has been using Canva as her graphic design platform of choice for over five years and uses it for everything from fliers to displays to social media graphics. She’s here to share her knowledge and make you a better graphic designer.