In a 2016 global survey of CEO’s and executive team members conducted by Deloitte, “87 per cent of respondents thought culture was important, while only 19 per cent believe they have the right culture.”
So, what is the right culture for your organization or team – yes – every team has its own culture – and what can you do to develop the right culture? And how do you even get started on deciding what is the right culture, developing a plan, getting buy-in and then implementation, tracking – and – it seems overwhelming.
In this interactive and informative program, attendees will learn:
• Step-by-step guide to getting started
• How to assess and compare current culture to organizational values
• How behaviors and attributes are the key expressions of the culture
• How to develop and implement a plan for effective cultural change.
• How to sell the plan to staff
• How to maintain the changes
Original broadcast June 4, 2019
Biography ~ Michael Healey
Michael believes that our workplaces and our workplace relationships can be fun, inspiring, energizing, satisfying AND be creative and productive. He works with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing people as a foundation for continual improvement and enhancing organizational capacity. He’s been delivering engaging and impactful training programs since 1987.