Libraries are committed to building healthy, thriving communities. By building relationships with other organizations that share your library’s mission, you will enhance the quality of life in your community and in turn build library advocates outside of your current network. But how do you begin to create these strategic partnerships?
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- The best partner pals that fit the library service model
- Balancing the work-load between entities
- Planning shared events and sharing responsibility
- Project management and library leadership
- Ideas to get started on collaborative relationships
Original broadcast March 10, 2015
Instructor Bio ~ Kathy Pape
Kathy has worked for eleven years in Ohio libraries and is currently the Executive Director of the Conneaut Public Library in Conneaut, Ohio and serves on the Board of Trustees of the Northeast Ohio Regional Library System. Kathy also works as a producer, writer, actor, and director for one of Ohio’s cable access channels that provides programming to households in Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.