Changes in your workforce occur on a planned or sometimes, unplanned basis. Sudden illness, death or a surprise resignation may leave you without a key member of your team. Succession planning enables your organization to identify talented employees and develop them for when you need them the most.
- Staying Relevant in the Library Profession
- Virtual Programs, Measurable Results
- Outside the Library Walls: A Toolkit for Public Libraries Working with Patrons Experiencing Homelessness
- A How-to Guide to Engage Employees in Knowledge Management
- Re-Thinking Online Reference: Providing Online Reference Services and Resources to Students and Faculty During COVID-19 - New Date
- Strategic Planning: A Simple 6-Step Process
- Big Programs, Little Budget: Forging Community Partnerships in a Small Town