Your Nook is a great device from Barnes and Noble for reading books. But your experience doesn’t have to stop there! With the right skills and tools–all of them free–you can use it for books you’ve borrowed from the library, updates from your favorite web sources, and a safe place to store important documents and so much more.
- Increase Library Usage Through Strategic Merchandising
- Experiencing Virtual Reality Inside Virtual Reality: A Conversation
- Serving Our Mobile Users
- Leading During a Crisis ~ How to Develop a Crisis Strategy - To Be Rescheduled
- Leading Your Remote Work Team Through A Crisis: 5 Strategies To Keep Your Team Connected, Motivated and Productive
- Understanding non-English Materials
- How to use live streaming to raise awareness and build community for your library