Your Nook is a great device from Barnes and Noble for reading books. But your experience doesn’t have to stop there! With the right skills and tools–all of them free–you can use it for books you’ve borrowed from the library, updates from your favorite web sources, and a safe place to store important documents and so much more.
- The Power of Words
- Fix your Facebook: Easy to implement strategies for improving your social media presence
- Learning to Share Your Sandbox: Developing Effective Partnership Agreements
- Google Like a Librarian: Search Tips and Tricks
- Makerspaces in Today's World
- Making PDF's Accessible from Start to Finish
- How to Create a Positive Strategic Impact on your Community