Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|10/26/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||20 Business Books to Recommend to Entrepreneurs This Holiday Season|
|10/27/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Who’s Afraid of Privacy Literacy? Classroom-ready Strategies for Theory-informed Teaching|
|10/28/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Emotional Intelligence and Leadership|
|11/02/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||How to Help Your Patrons with Online Romance Scams|
|11/03/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Virtual Gaming Events|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
There was a day in the not-so-distant past when folks who needed access to reading materials, computer information, and other life pursuits, naturally sought out their local library. In today’s world, though, our patrons have options – those options are also known as...
The scientific community has recently been exploring the use of meditation as a healing modality. Join Ajili Hodari, Esq, long-time meditator as he discusses the extraordinary effect of meditation to reduce stress-related responses, improve concentration, and...
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) isn’t just for nonfiction these days. STEM topics are showing up everywhere, from traditional nonfiction to picture books, fiction, graphic novels, board books, and more, and young readers are drawn to their...
Top 10 On-Demand
- Actively Anti-Racist Library Service to Leisure Readers
- Welcoming People Back into Your Libraries
- Essential Morning Practices for Self-Care
- Outdoor Programming A-Z
- Vetting Online Resources for Health and Well Being: Who Can You Trust Regarding Medical Advice?
- How to Turn Your Hobbies + Passion Projects Into Actual Income
- Makerspaces in 2022
- 10 Customer Service Trends and Predictions for 2021/2022 and Beyond
- Reducing Anxiety Through Meditation
- Creating Boundaries With Patrons
Browse On-Demand by Topic
Learn Something New Every Day with FLW.
Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105