Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|06/09/2020: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||The Neuroscience of Making|
|06/10/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Google Analytics and Google Data Studio|
|06/11/2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||It’s No Mystery: Plan Programs to Engage Your Crime Fiction Fans|
|06/16/2020: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Developing Dynamic Leadership Skills|
|06/17/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Understanding 5G Wireless Networks|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
Nonprofits, friends groups and libraries that want to reach new supporters, establish thought leadership, and be at the forefront of trending news topics need to be on Twitter. Their user-base is nothing to sneeze at: Twitter now claims 330 million monthly...
There is a “missing link” in organizations today. This link is the difference between just delivering “customer service” and wanting to deliver “Customer Experience”. This seminar will focus on giving your attendees the tools to use The Power of Hospitality to create...
As Rudine Sim Bishop so beautifully stated, great books for children are “windows, mirrors and sliding doors” that create a sense of belonging as well as bridges of empathy and mutual understanding. Join Kirsten Nilsson, Summit County Library’s Children’s Librarian,...
Top 10 On-Demand
- Customer Service AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- The Latest on COVID -19 Scams from the Federal Trade Commission
- Self Care During a Crisis: Breathe, Think and Grow
- Getting Started with Live Video Streaming
- Preparing for an Uncertain Future – Reversing Our Assumptions
- Communicate Smarter and Better
Collection Development in Public Libraries
- The Difference Between Discussion, Debate and Dialogue and How to Use It to Build Healthy Workplaces (30 Minute Special Program)
- Virtual Storytimes: Filming Before, During and After CO-VID 19
- Dealing with Challenging Patrons: Safety and Security at Our Library
- The Six Bad Habits of Online Learners and How to Address Them Successfully
Browse On-Demand by Topic
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105