Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|10/28/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Making a difference & measuring it: Defining and sharing the value of your library|
|10/29/2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Skills for the Accidental Volunteer Coordinator|
|11/03/2020: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Goal Setting in Times of Uncertainty|
|11/04/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Canva: Beyond the Basics|
|11/05/2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Embracing Race in Children’s Programming|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
Are you interested in learning how to create and manage a professional online presence? If so, please join us for a webinar describing strategies for creating and managing professional online profiles using tools such as social media, blogs, and more. Managing your...
New to grant writing or find yourself writing grants without success? This seminar gives you a comprehensive introduction to grant writing, outlines what should be included in each grant component, and helps you steer clear of the most common pitfalls. This is...
Signing with little ones of all ages promotes early literacy skills, encourages interaction, and makes your programs instantly participative. Learn how to incorporate American Sign Language into your programs for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers in a...
Top 10 On-Demand
- Delivering the Black Tie Patron Experience in the “New Normal” Economy
- Change Your Thinking…Change Your Life. But How?
- The Basics of Business Grammar You Needed to Know Yesterday
- Marketing Your Library with Video
- An Empathetic Approach to Customer Service Training
- Update on the Digital Divide
- Readers’ Advisory and Online Book Clubs: Connecting to Users Online
- Adult Programming for All Abilities
- Self-Management to Focus on Patron-Centered Services
- Tech Programs Post Pandemic: Tech To Go and Lending Programs
Browse On-Demand by Topic
Learn Something New Every Day with FLW.
Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105