Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|03/03/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Guidelines for Online Writing that Entertains, Educates, Engages, Encourages, and Entices|
|03/04/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Alphabet Soup: Serving LGBTQ+ Teens at your Library|
|03/09/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Pages Against Prejudice|
|03/10/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Digital Book Displays|
|03/10/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Leading During a Crisis ~ What is Crisis Communication and Crisis Leadership? - Part 1|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
The current pandemic has forced many workplaces to operate remotely. How do you conduct productive meetings, manage staff, and move projects forward in this environment? What tools can help foster engagement and collaboration? Our speakers will examine best practices...
Given the high expectations of children entering kindergarten, librarians must engage preschoolers and caregivers while simultaneously preparing them for what lies ahead. In this webinar, you will learn about Kindergarten Readiness (KR), then find out how you can put...
The prospect of technology planning can seem overwhelming and time-consuming, especially for those who work in an already short-staffed library and today in a post-COVID-19 world. You may be thinking: We haven’t had a technology plan up to now, and things seem fine....
Top 10 On-Demand
- Outside the Library Walls: A Toolkit for Public Libraries Working with Patrons Experiencing Homelessness
- Staying Relevant in the Library Profession
- Tips for Virtual, Outdoor, In-Person Programming During COVID-19 – Children, Youth, and Family
- Libraries for All: Serving People with Disabilities at Your Library
- Creating Boundaries With Patrons
- Virtual Programs, Measurable Results
- The Art of Saying No to the Patron
- Difficult Conversations Online: How to Teach Civilly in an Uncivil Environment
- Google Like a Librarian
- Effective Communication During a Conflict
Browse On-Demand by Topic
Learn Something New Every Day with FLW.
Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105