Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|08/11/2020: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||How to Run a Librarian in Training Program For Children|
|08/12/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Open Source Alternatives and Solutions for Libraries|
|08/13/2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||How a Library of Things Can Impact Services and Initiatives|
|08/18/2020: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Self-Management to Focus on Patron-Centered Services|
|08/20/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||How to Crisis-Proof Your Library and Friends Group Social Media Strategy|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
This session will introduce participants to The Healing Library (THL) - lendable kits of healing for families who have experienced trauma - and will focus on the contents of our newest kit to assist families in coping with COVID-19. The COVID-19 kit is...
Have you found yourself coordinating the efforts of unpaid library volunteers? Would you like to start using volunteers to help provide services in your library? Can you “fire” a volunteer?Many libraries wouldn’t be able to provide such excellent services to...
Computer vision is a sub-field of artificial intelligence (AI) that helps train computers to scan, interpret, and understand the physical world. Machines are now able to “see” imagery from a variety of formats like digital photographs and videos, to precisely...
Top 10 On-Demand
- Communicate Smarter and Better
- Delivering the Black Tie Patron Experience
- Transitioning Services Online to Meet the Needs of Patrons in a Crisis
- Preparing for an Uncertain Future – Reversing Our Assumptions
- Virtual Storytimes: Filming Before, During and After CO-VID 19
- Customer Service AMA (Ask Me Anything)
- The Nuts and Bolts of Building a More Inclusive Children’s Collection
- The Neuroscience of Making
- Library Leadership 101
- Library Displays and Passive Programming
Browse On-Demand by Topic
Learn Something New Every Day with FLW.
Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105