Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|09/30/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Serving Our Mobile Users|
|09/30/2020: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm||Leading During a Crisis ~ How to Develop a Crisis Strategy - To Be Rescheduled|
|10/01/2020: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Leading Your Remote Work Team Through A Crisis: 5 Strategies To Keep Your Team Connected, Motivated and Productive|
|10/06/2020: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||Understanding non-English Materials|
|10/07/2020: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||How to use live streaming to raise awareness and build community for your library|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
Virtual Reality (VR) is a computer tricking a user’s brain into believing that they are in an immersive environment. It is a computer simulation. VR headsets using Six Degrees of Freedom (6DoF) tracking offer whole-room VR experiences, giving users a more...
There’s a lot of science and psychology in the retail merchandising world that can benefit your library. In fact, it can not only invigorate and improve your everyday displays and signage, it can also increase your usage statistics. Trying it doesn’t have...
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill has been called the ""Granddaddy of All Motivational Literature."" It was the first book to boldly ask, ""What makes a winner?"" Originally published in the 1940’s, Think and Grow Rich continues to be one of the most popular books...
Top 10 On-Demand
- An Empathetic Approach to Customer Service Training
- Self-Care and Increasing Productivity While Avoiding Burnout
- The Healing Library: COVID-19 Kit
- Self-Management to Focus on Patron-Centered Services
- Library Displays and Passive Programming
- Virtual Storytimes: Filming Before, During and After CO-VID 19
- How a Library of Things Can Impact Services and Initiatives
- Ready Reference
- Color Theory Basics: Why Color Matters
- Building CQ: Understanding Cultural Intelligence
Browse On-Demand by Topic
Learn Something New Every Day with FLW.
Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105