In the spring of 2020, many of us had to quickly adjust our teaching from a face-to-face setting to an online environment without time to reflect on how to do that well. In this session, Lauren Hays will share her tips for teaching online. She will share...
As the COVID-19 pandemic seems to relentlessly continue, public and academic libraries and their campuses continue serving virtually. Many libraries have been struggling with the legalities of library lending and providing their patrons with access to digital...
Building upon knowledge of crisis communication, effective leadership, and different crisis planning strategies, this presentation explores how to use this knowledge in a proactive manner. Participants will learn how to identify opportunities, navigate...
Top 10 On-Demand
- How to Stay Positive and Slay the Negative Dragons in Challenging Times
- How Libraries Can Close the Gap in Kindergarten Readiness
- Pages Against Prejudice
- Libraries for All: Serving People with Disabilities at Your Library
- How I Learned to Prevent the Curse of Misinformation and Think Critically in Today’s Information Age
- Learning to Love and Leverage a Remote Workplace
- Creating Boundaries With Patrons
- Guidelines for Online Writing that Entertains, Educates, Engages, Encourages, and Entices
- Understanding and Managing Teen Behaviors in Libraries
- Alphabet Soup: Serving LGBTQ+ Teens at your Library
Browse On-Demand by Topic
Learn Something New Every Day with FLW.
Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105