Florida Library Webinars are available to staff working in Florida libraries. If you work in another state you will be unable to register for these webinars.
|07/14/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||New Social Media Tools to Check Out|
|07/15/2021: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm||How to Build Your Email List Using Your Website and Social Media - New Date|
|07/15/2021: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Cultural Humility: What It Is and Why It’s Important to You and Your Library|
|07/20/2021: 10:30 am - 11:30 am||When Programming Isn't Fun Anymore: Fighting Job Burnout and Relighting Your Program Fire|
|07/21/2021: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Memes and Animated GIFS|
Search for Upcoming Webinars
This interactive storytelling session encompasses Oleg’s personal journey of overcoming adversity and is filled with actionable and applicable steps that attendees can use to develop self-efficacy, optimism, resilience, hope and sense of purpose during times of...
What passes for leadership guidance is often little more than lists of what we should and shouldn’t do, with a sprinkling of desirable skills, attitudes and aptitudes mixed in. And then, we’re told, if we relentlessly strive to be “authentic” and “empathetic,”...
Memes and Photoshop and "Deep Fakes," Oh My! Whether it's photos, videos, graphs, or memes, image-based content is extremely successful at spreading and amplifying misinformation on the internet. Images & videos are easily digested and rapidly shared. It's...
Top 10 On-Demand
- Preparing for the Next Wave of Pandemic Weary Customers
- Classic Picture Books are Boring and What You Should Read in Storytime Instead
- Thinking Outside the Box: Library Programs to Grab & Go
- Love for All: Current Trends in Romance
- A Ready Reference Refresher
- Embrace the Change Not the Conflict: Difficult Conversations in the Workplace
- Privacy 2021
- Promoting Your Collections: Messaging, Merchandising and More
- Self-Care: Protecting Yourself (and Others) from Burnout
- Memorial Records: Researching Cemeteries for Genealogy
Browse On-Demand by Topic
Learn Something New Every Day with FLW.
Attend Live Training
Listen to Podcasts
phone: 800-622-8252, ext 105